Visit the CPS website for daily updates.
Do You Have a Device and No Internet or WiFi?
Cincinnati Bell and Spectrum are providing free WiFi hotspots around Cincinnati:
Spectrum also is offering 60 day free Internet and WiFi for students and teachers who don’t have Internet in their homes.
- Call (855) 707-7328 and ask for sales department to set up new service; first 60 days will be free. Spectrum is waiving set up fees.
- Or access this offer
Tech Help for Families
- Visit the CPS Learning Technologies YouTube channel for help with technology and devices.
Technology throws a curve ball occasionally when software is going haywire or a laptop simply will not start.
For CPS students and their families, help is a phone call away by dialing the Family Technology Support Center, (513) 363-0688 or emailing. Tech support is available in English and Spanish from 8 a.m.– 6 p.m., Monday through Friday when school is in session.
The Family Technology Support Center has been created to assist students and their families when they are not at a CPS school. The move is in response to feedback received from families during the district’s Parent Town Hall meetings held recently.
Some examples of available tech support include:
- Resetting passwords for Google, Schoology and Powerschool
- Troubleshooting connectivity issues
- Logging into the computer
- Offering assistance with Google Meet, Calendar, Gmail and standard software
- Coordinating the repair of a CPS device that is damaged, broken or not working
More Tips for Staying Connected
- Learn how to log into Schoology
- Share your favorite learning at home moments with us on Social Media. Post photos and videos using #CPSUnited.
- Give a special shout out to a teacher, staff member, or student using #CPSUnited.
Request a Teacher Call Back
CPS teachers will be holding office hours each week to connect with students and parents – answering questions and offering feedback about academic content. Please make sure to check PowerSchool to ensure that CPS has your family’s correct phone number and email address. To request a call back from your child’s teacher, complete this form.